Wednesday, February 20, 2008

16th Feb, Saturday

The most amazing day in the previous 9 months.

I went with S & Family to ISB Fiesta. The Most Awesome part was Atif Asalam's performance!!!!!!! The guy has the loveliest and the deepest voice :) . The lyrics, the sound quality and the "Man in flesh and Blood" - all truly AWESOME!

The guy truly rocks! It seemed he was far away from the world, lost in his soulful songs.

His songs uplifted my spirits and enlightened my soul. It was as if I dint see my friends, I dint know where I was. Totally unaware of any living soul and the uncountable fears that paralyse my mind, I swayed to the beautiful rhythm.

I lost myself in the melliflous world of his tunes and.......
....................I never want to be found again!

2 comments:

SG said...

i agree wholeheartedly! words failed me ....so lost i was in the words, the music but most definitely the VOICE! unbelievable experience

Shubhadeep said...

Who Atif Aslam??? :P