Thursday, March 6, 2008

Known stranger

Today is a very weird and painful day...but... a sweet incident lightened my heart.

While in flight, lost in my thoughts, I noticed a smart looking guy pass by. I felt happy to see him..and i tried to place him..but still wasnt very sure. Thought of going off to talk to him..but decided to delay till we deplaned at Kolkata.

As I had planned, I waited eagerly at the end of the aero bridge for the stranger. I approached and surprised the unexpecting man. Like I had thought... he turned out to be the man I used to admire, whose comp knowldege I had heard so much about, who used to teach comp science when I was in Class 3!!!!!! He had never taught me and yet I rememebered him. His wife had taught me bio in Class 11.

Later I ended up talking to Mrs Anupama Chopra, his wife, who is now the principal of BBPS, Manesar!

To the man's shock and amazement a little girl of 12 remembered his brief stint in BBPS :). It was lovely to meet him at Kolkata, a place which seems to be ... another world altogether.

No comments: